Mytique is a large brick home nestled into a hillside above the west end of Marysville. The sloping property is 2459m2 in size, and large windows and verandahs on the north and east sides of the house to allow for the views. See .
Insulation in the thick walls and in the ceiling helps to make the house cool in summer and warm in winter. The house is approximately 40m2 with:
- three ensuite bedrooms,
- a self-contained downstairs flat,
- an office,
- large lounge and dining rooms,
- family and TV rooms, and
- a large kitchen.
And under the house can be found:
- a large cool cellar for 12-15 dozen bottles of wine,
- an archive room for extra documents and papers,
- a room with cupboards for skis and assorted ski gear, and
- a work room with a sink and extras storage cupboards and shelves.
There is a double garage linked to a "mud room" and side entrance with lots of storage and a very large manhole into a capacious ceiling. On the south side is another large driveway for parking a trailer or boat, or for off-road guest parking.
(Note: although we recently stopped taking guests, we have maintained the business registration of the name "Mystique Bed and Breakfast".)